Most viewed YouTube videos
Unsurprisingly, Adele’s hilarious stint on Carpool Karaoke topped the list of the most viewed YouTube videos, followed by a diverse array of videos that have tickled this fancy this year.
1. Adele Carpool Karaoke
2. John Lewis Christmas advert
3. Boogie Storm makes Simon’s dream come true
4. YouTubers’ crossbar challenge
5. Singing impressions with Conor Maynard
Most viewed music videos of 2016, globally
Work was a strong theme in music in 2016, with both Fifth Harmony’s “Work from home” and Rihanna’s “Work” in topping the list of most viewed music videos of the year. And, by the looks of the list of top five videos, it’s been a good year for Rihanna…
1. Fifth Harmony — ‘Work from Home’ ft. Ty Dolla $ign
2. Calvin Harris — ‘This is What You Came For’ ft. Rihanna
3. Hasta el Amanecer — ‘Nicky Jam’
4. The Chainsmokers — ‘Closer’ ft. Halsey
5. Rihanna — ‘Work’ ft. Drake
That’s all for today folks Enjoy the holidays, just put your comments below and if you don’t mind tell us where you will be enjoying your holiday.